Bochum got off to a losing start in their opening game against Regensburg, which finished 3-1 at the end of ninety minutes.The hosts threatened to find the back of the net with fifteen attempts at goal and also came close to beating the goalkeeper on four occasions. However, they failed to live up to their parallel defensive duties and conceded thrice out of the six efforts that were on target for their foes.Arminia Bielefeld came from behind to hold St Pauli to a frustrating 1-1 draw in their last trip on the road. The visitors were much the better side in that tie and registered twenty-two shots on goal, as opposed to their counterparts who took just five. With both sides failing to pick up a win in their opening clashes, expect them to settle for nothing less than the three points when they lock horns with each other on Friday.
1.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 3-1 vs Regensburg (d)
- Shape: L D L W L
Bochum did not shine last season, finishing 11th in the Zweite Bundesliga, and walked with the same weight in the new edition of the second German football league. In the opening round, the team went to the field of Regensburg, where it gave up without a right of appeal, score 3-1, however scoring a penalty goal, in the last quarter of an hour of play.
- Last result: 1-1 vs St. Pauli (a)
- Shape: D W L D W
Bielefeld looked a bit better in the last edition of Zweite, finishing 7th. However, it did not pose any problem to the teams that fought for promotion. In any case, the new championship edition did not start unbelievably. In the first stage, Bielefeld received a visit from St. Pauli and with great difficulty obtained a draw, scoring the equalizing goal only after the 90th minute.
2.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- He has only one victory in the last 4 matches
- Finished 2 of the last 10 matches without scoring
- In 4 of the last 5 matches played by her have been scored over 2.5 goals
- She was beaten by Bielefeld on her own ground only once in the last 4 meetings.
- Central defender Decarli is the most valuable player in the team (listed at 1.3 million euros)
- He has only one victory in the last 4 matches played
- Has scored in each of the last 27 matches played
- In 3 of the last 5 matches played by her have been scored over 2.5 goals
- He missed a single official move in 2019
- Offensive midfielder Voglsammer is the most valuable player (listed at 1.75 million euros)
- Who are the probable teams in this match?
3.Bochum vs Arminia Bielefeld Head to head (h2h)
- Three out of the last five h2h matchups have seen Armenia Bielefeld come out on top.
- The last encounter between the two sides finished 3-1 in favour of Bielefeld.
- Bochum have recorded just one clean sheet in their previous five ties.
- Only one team has scored in three of their last five meetings.
Football Prediction of the Day Bochum vs Bielefeld
The hosts admitted defeat in their opening match on the road and will be looking towards their first home game this week, for a much more positive result.However, the squad have clinched the win just once in their last six meetings with Arminia Bielefeld at this venue.The away side were impressive in their last trip on the road as well and created quite a few goal-scoring opportunities, despite missing out on the win.Additionally, the visitors fared much better in their outings, last season, than at home. So, it is certainly safe to bet on Arminia Bielefeld to grab all three points this week.Bochum scored twenty-nine goals at home in their previous campaign, nine of which came from their last three fixtures. So a high scoring clash, with both teams getting their names on the scoresheet, is definitely in the reckoning.
Bet Tips: Bielefeld
Prediction Today: Over 2.5 goals