With Group J leading the Euro 2020 playoffs at stake, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Greece will face each other on Tuesday, March 26. The meeting will take place at the Bilino Polje meeting in Zenica, Bosnia. The kickoff is scheduled for 16:45. The selections divide the tip of the key with Italy, who also won their debut commitment. Without scoring are Armenia, Liechtenstein and Finland.
In commemoration of the 60 years of the tournament, the sixteenth edition of the Eurocopa will be played next year in 12 countries. The qualifiers count with 55 selections in the dispute, including the first participation of Kosovo. They were divided into ten groups with five or six participants who will face each other in turn and return. In the end, the top two will have their classification guaranteed.The remaining four places will be played by the 16 group winners in the four League of Nations versions of Europe that had their first edition played in 2018. In case the winners also get a spot in the playoffs, they will set the final participants in the playoffs. Euro 2020 will be occupied by the team that stayed in the next position in their key in the tournament. The final battle will take place in March next year, shortly before the start of the Eurocup, which is scheduled for the period between June 12 and July 12. The final will be in England.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Bosnians had the opportunity to debut at home and were forced to Armenia. Not only did they win by 2 to 1 as they showed superiority throughout the match. They had a wide advantage in possession of the ball (65% to 35), turned that advantage into finishing attempts (19 to 5) and showed better quality in the kick (6 hits against two).They reached the goals in the 33 minutes of the first half with Krunic and 35 minutes of the final stage through Milosevic. They had their defense leaked already in the second-half penalty kicks converted by Mkhitaryan.It was the proof of the evolution of the work that in the last ten games yielded five victories, four draws and only had a defeat.
For the meeting on Tuesday, coach Roberto Prosinecki has at his disposal:
- Goalkeepers: Ibrahim Sehic (Erzurumspor-TUR), Vedran Kjosevski (FK Zeljeznicar) and Kenan Piric (NK Maribor);
- Defenders: Darko Todorovic (Red Bull Salzburg-AUS), Sead Kolasinac (Arsenal-ING), Toni Sunjic (Dynamo Moscow-RUS), Ermin Bicakcic (Hoffenheim- ALE), Ervin Zukanovic (Genoa- ITA) and Eldar Civic -CHE);
- Midfielders: Stjepan Loncar (Rijeka), Muhamed Besic (Middlesbrough-ING), Gojko Cimirot (Standard Liege-BEL), Miralem Pjanic (Juventus-ITA), Elvis Saric (Suwon Bluewings- COR), Rade Krunic ), Goran Zakaric (Partizan), Haris Duljevic (Dynamo Dresden-ALE), Deni Milosevic (Konyaspor-TUR) and Amer Gojak (Dynamo);
- Attackers: Edin Visca (Istanbul Basaksehir-TUR), Edin Dzeko (Roma-ITA), Kenan Kodro (Athletic Bilbao-ESP) and Elvir Koljic (Universitatea Craiova-ROM).
Even struggling with a series of defaults, especially in the defensive sector, the Greeks have fulfilled their obligations to Liechtenstein’s fragile team. Even as visitors, they scored 2-0. The goals were scored by Fortounis in the early stages and Donis in the 35th minute of the second stage.The advantage of the marker was much smaller than the difference shown in the four lines. Greece had the ball in their control for 70% of the time and created 31 finishing chances. Ten of them were on target. The hosts tried to finish on four occasions and failed to bother the Greek goalkeeper.Coach Angelos Anastasiadis is set to take a more defensive stance on Tuesday. After all, the rival has a lot more technical quality. This may even involve changes in the escalation.
For this, against the following players:
- Goalkeepers: Vasilis Barkas (AEK), Alexandros Paschalakis (PAOK) and Odisseas Vlachodimos (Benfica);
- Defenders: Sokratis Papastathopoulos (Arsenal), Dimitris Siovas (Leganés), Spyros Risvanis (Atromitos), Michalis Bakakis (AEK), Leonardo Koutris (Olympiacos) and Giorgos Valerianos (Aris).
- Midfielders: Charalampos Mavrias (Omonia), Dimitris Kolovos (Omonia), Andreas Samaris (Benfica), Petros Mantalos (AEK), Anastasios Bakasetas (AEK), Giorgos Masouras (Olympiacos), Andreas Bouchalakis (Olympiacos), Carlos Zeca Copenhagen), Dimitris Kourbelis (Panathinaikos), Manolis Siopis (Aris) and Konstantinos Fortounis (Olympiacos).
- Attackers: Konstantinos Mitroglou (Galatasaray), Efthymis Koulouris (Atromitos) and Anastasios Donis (VfB Stuttgart).
History of the matches Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece
The Greeks have a great advantage in their meetings with the Bosnians. In nine matches, it was four wins, four draws and only one loss. The most recent duels took place in the qualifiers for the 2018 World Cup in Russia. There were draws in both Greece (1 to 1) and Bosnia (0 to 0) and the two teams were out of the World Cup.
1. Statistical data to be taken into account before playing Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece betting picks!
Bosnia and Herzegovina
It has a pretty good lot, counting players like Dzeko, Pjanic or Kolasinac.
The final final tournament he took part in was the 2014 World Cup.
In the League of Nations he had an admirable journey, winning a group with Austria and Northern Ireland.
He has promoted A to A, ensuring a place in the play-off, with an extra chance to qualify for EURO 2020.
In the first match, Armenia beat Armenia, 2-1 at home.
It is unbeaten in the last 5 games played on the ground.
He has dropped a lot in recent years, struggling in the final tournament preliminaries.
Like his opponent, he missed the Euro 2016, but also the 2018 World Cup.
In the League of Nations he had a poor track, finishing under Finland and Hungary in the group, ahead of Estonia alone.
He stayed in Division C, avoiding emotionless relegation.
In the first match of the preliminaries he faced Liechtenstein away, winning 0-2.
2. Latest information before Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece!
Bosnia and Herzegovina
He looks very good on his own, in the last 5 games managed 3 wins, draw twice.
In these games he scored 5 goals, winning one.
He has no batch problems, he can count on the best 11.
It comes after a victory that gave him a good moral before this encounter.
However, he has problems in moving, in the previous 6 games losing 4 times, defeating Estonia and Liechtenstein.
3. Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece last live info!
The two have fought 9 times so far.
In these meetings there were 4 victories for Greece and one for Bosnia.
In the last two disputes, those in the 2019 world championships, I had two draws.
Football Prediction of the Day Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Greece
Bosnia has shown much more consistent football in recent months and with the opportunity to play in their domains makes the prognosis in their win the best option for Tuesday’s match against Greece for the second round of the Euro qualifiers 2020.
Bet Tips: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bosnia is a more valuable nationalist, but has also improved in recent years.
They also benefit from the advantage of their own land, where they rarely climb.
So I expect in this fight to prove it is better and to get the three points.
I anticipate a balanced first half in which it will most likely fall into the cab.
That’s why you can also bet on the final break, at a much higher share, which is more risky.
Prediction Today: over 2,5 goals