Frankfurt vs. Flora Betting Tips – Thursday, August 1, 2019, Frankfurt and Flora will play in Commerzbank-Arena the second match of the preliminary round of the Europa League. In the opening round, Frankfurt was pushed to the limit by 1-2, the Serbian striker brought in this summer, Dejan Joveljic, scoring the victory goal in the 71st minute. Most likely, Frankfurt will enter the next round, where it will overcome the winner of the double-handed. between MOL Fehervar (Hungary) and Vaduz (Liechtenstein).
1. The latest information before playing Frankfurt vs Flora!
He also played a friendly match after the first game; won by 0-7.
In the last 7 official and friendly games he has played have scored over 2.5 goals.
In 19 of the previous 21 official and friendly matches he disputed he scored at least 1 goal.
This summer he suffered 2 major losses: Luka Jovic left for Real Madrid and Sebastien Haller left for England at West Ham United. Also, Kevin Trapp and Martin Hinteregger left the club after their loan expired; However, according to the personal site eintracht.de, there are very high chances for Martin Hinteregger to return to the club and sign a permanent contract.
They were brought in: Erick Durm, Djibril Sow, Dominik Kohr and Dejan Joveljic, a highly talented Serbian striker. At the same time, Sebastian Rode and Filip Kostic were bought permanently, after playing the loan in the previous season.
Ronnow, Sow and Rode are unavailable, and Ante Rebic is uncertain.
He is the outsider of this party.
He never played a match after the tourney game.
Unlike the opponent in this match, he has already played 20 matches in the domestic championship.
In 5 of the previous 6 games that he played in all competitions were scored over 2.5 goals.
He has registered in all 3 games he has played in the Europa League this season.
Moreover, he has scored at least 1 goal in 20 of the last 21 matches played in all competitions.
No unavailable or suspended players are announced for this game.
2. Betting Tips Frankfurt vs Flora Probable Teams!
Frankfurt (3-4-1-2) – Wiedwald – Abraham, Hasebe, N’Dicka – da Costa, Torro, Kohr, Kostic – Gacinovic – Patience, Joveljic.
Flora (4-4-1-1) – Igonen – Kams, Kuusk, Purg, Jarvelaid – Liivak, Kreida, Ainsalu, Miller – Vassiljev – Sorga.
3. Information about the last direct meetings!
They meet for the second time.
4.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Eintracht Frankfurt
- Last result: 7-0 with Wels
- Shape: W W W L L
Eintracht is waiting for Flora Tallin in Frankfurt in the second leg of round 2 of the Europa League, after the 2-1 victory in Estonia.He was the first official for Frankfurt this season – Lucas Torro opened the scoring in the first half, Ainsalu equalized unexpectedly, and Joveljic brought the victory, 20 minutes before the end.Frankfurt also won the friendly that “dressed” the tour with Flora Tallinn, 3-1 with the Swiss from Luzern and 7-0 with Wels from Austria on Sunday.
- Last result: 1-2 with Frankfurt
- Shape: L W D W W
The defeat with Frankfurt was the first suffered by Flora Tallin, after five victories and an equal.In the previous round, the Estonians beat Radnički Niš of Serbia, 2-0 at home and 2-2 in the second leg.Flora has the advantage of being in full championship, unlike the Eintracht which starts on August 18 – after 20 stages, the team is leading, with a two point advance.
5.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- The Germans have their first official domestic match on August 11, at SV Waldhof Mannheim, in the Cup.
- Last season, Eintracht finished 7th in the Bundesliga.
- Most importantly, he played in the Europa League semifinals, where he lost to Chelsea in the away matches.
- On its own ground, Eintracht has a series of 13 non-stop matches in the Europa League, ten wins and three draws. .
- Benfica, Șahtior, Lazio or Marseille are just a few of the names that left Frankfurt, just last season!
- Last season, the team was eliminated by the Cypriots from APOEL, 2-5 overall.
- For ten years he has not won away in the Europa League, 1-0 at Brondby.
- Six matches followed, four lost, two ended in a draw; in four, Flora did not score.
- Interesting, however, as the current season in the domestic championship has ten wins out of ten away!
- Who goes further will encounter Fehérvár (Hungary) or Vaduz (Liechtenstein).
Football Prediction of the Day Eintracht Frankfurt vs Flora
For this game I bet on the prognosis: total goals over 3.5.
The difference in value between the two formations is a very large one. Even though in the summer it sold 2 of its best players, the German team still has a valuable lot; according to the website transfermarkt.com, Frankfurt has a lot valued at 188.35 million euros. On the other side, the Estonian band has a lot valued at only 5.40 million euros.
It will also matter a lot that this match will be played in Germany, on the Commerzbank-Arena in Frankfurt, a stadium with a capacity of over 52,000 seats.
Moreover, given that Frankfurt is the first game played on its own ground this season, chances are high that we will have a large assist, which will count a lot for the band prepared by Adi Hutter.
Bet Tips: Over 1.5 goals in the first half