England are defending on Monday 25 March the Group A leaders of the Euro 2020 qualifiers. They will face the Montenegro team. The meeting takes place at the Podgorica City stadium in Podgorica, Montenegro. The start is scheduled for 4:45 pm (Brasília time).The key counts with five participants, which means granting slack for a selection each day. At first, Kosovo was in the ‘reserve’. In the second it will be the turn of the Czech Republic, defeated by the British in the debut, which took them to three points. Montenegrins and Bulgarians divide the second place with a point.
Discover the 1xBet Welcome Bonus for Brazilian bettors up to $ 500!In commemoration of the 60 years of the tournament, the sixteenth edition of the Eurocopa will be played next year in 12 countries. The qualifiers count with 55 selections in the dispute, including the first participation of Kosovo. They were divided into ten groups with five or six participants who will face each other in turn and return. In the end, the top two will have their classification guaranteed.The remaining four places will be played by the 16 group winners in the four League of Nations versions of Europe that had their first edition played in 2018. In case the winners also get a spot in the playoffs, they will set the final participants in the playoffs. Euro 2020 will be occupied by the team that stayed in the next position in their key in the tournament. The final battle will take place in March next year, shortly before the start of the Eurocup, which is scheduled for the period between June 12 and July 12. The final will be in England.
The Montenegrins did not manage to get back from Bulgaria with three points. They were in the 1 to 1, but they were in advantage in the marker until the 37 minutes of the second half. They took advantage of the five minutes of the final with a goal scored by Mugosa and suffered the equalizer in a penalty shootout converted by Nedelev.The Bulgarians had control of the game most of the time (57% to 43% possession of the ball) and tried to finish more often (14 to 8). Montenegro’s selection, however, showed a bit more quality when it came to hitting the target. He sent four balls in the right direction against three of the owners of the house.Coach Ljubisa Tumbakovic set up a scheme with four defenders, five midfielders and just one attacker. Even at home you should not change your strategy, especially against a superior team technically like England. He counts in his cast with:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Petkovic (Lorient, France), Mijatovic (Budućnost Podgorica), Damir Ljuljanović (OFK Titograd);
- Defenders: Stefan Savic (Atletico Madrid, Spain), Marko Simic (Pakhtakor, Uzbekistan), Zarko Tomasevic (Ostend, Belgium), Adam Marusic (Lazio, Italy), Filip Stojkovic Red Serbia Belgrade, Boris Kopitović Serbia), Risto Radunovic (Astra, Romania), Igor Vujacic (Zeta);
- Vukčević Nikola (Levante, Spain), Marko Vešović (Legia Warsaw, Poland), Vladimir Jovovic (Jablonec, Czech Republic), Aleksandar Scekic (Partizan, Serbia), Marko Janković (SPAL, Italy), Mirko Ivanic Star Belgrade, Serbia), Nebojsa Kosović (Partizan Belgrade, Serbia) Marko Bakic (Mouscron, Belgium), Alexander Boljević (Waasland Beveren, Belgium), Luka Mirkovic (Budućnost Podgorica), Stefan Loncar (Istria, Croatia), Asmir Kajević , Serbia), Deni Hočko (Famalicao, Portugal);
- Attackers: Facts Bećiraj (Makabi Netanja, Israel), Stevan Jovetic (Monaco, France), Stefan Mugoša (Inčon Junajted, South Korea) and Luka Djordjevic (Arsenal Tula, Russia).
The English debut in the Euro 2020 qualifiers was better than the order. The team, which lived under criticism of breeding slightly offensively, threw a 5-0 rout in the Czech Republic. Sterling made a hat-trick, Harry Kane also left his mark and the Czechs helped with a goal against Kalas.Although the score will certainly calm the critics, the goals were more fruitful of the attackers’ accuracy than of an increase in the number of opportunities created. Over the 90 minutes, even with 63% possession, the English Team tried only 12 finals. However, two-thirds of them went in the right direction. Of those who hit the target, half finished at the bottom of the net.It was not only in this respect that the English showed high quality. In the passes, the rate of utilization was quite high, of 87%. That’s what Gary Southgate’s work is based on, which has paid off. For the confrontation of Monday, he has at his disposal:
- Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke City), Tom Heaton (Burnley) and Jordan Pickford (Everton);
- Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Ben Chilwell (Leicester), Michael Keane (Everton), Harry Maguire (Leicester City), Danny Rose (Tottenham), James Tarkowski (Burnley), Kieran Trippier Manchester City);
- Midfielders: Ross Barkley (Chelsea), Dele Alli (Tottenham), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Callum Hudson-Odoi Chelsea, James Ward-Prowse Southampton and Declan Rice ;
- Attackers: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) and Callum Wilson (Bournemouth).
History of the matches against Montenegro vs England
There were only four matches involving Englishmen and Montenegrins and three of them ended in equality. The other was defeated by England. The most recent duels happened in the contest of the qualifiers for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. There was a 1-1 draw in Montenegro and English success by 4 to 1 in the second match.
2. Latest news before betting picks Montenegro vs England.
He is ranked 46th in the FIFA rankings.
He finished 3rd in the League of Nations with Serbia, Romania and Lithuania.
Three days ago he drew away Bulgaria with 1-1.
Montenegro was the most efficient team but was equalized after a non-existent penalty given to Bulgarians.
There is no batch for the most important players: Captain Jovetic and Atletico defender Savic.
The defender Astrei Giurgiu, Radunovic, was only on the bench in the first match of the preliminaries.
Montenegrins have not suffered injuries in the match with Bulgaria and have no suspended players.
She occupies fifth place in the FIFA hierarchy.
He won the League of Nations League in front of Spain and Croatia.
He has achieved the preliminary campaign score so far: 5-0 against the Czech Republic.
Raheem Sterling showed an excellent form, marking 3 times. Kane and Sancho did well in the attack.
Gareth Southgate did not seem to be disturbed by the injured Shaw, Stones, Delph, Rashford, Loftus-Cheek and Alexander-Arnold.
In the first half of the game with the Czech Republic, the British lost Eric Dier, injured. He returned to the club team.
It is quite likely that Southgate will largely align the same team in the first round.
3. Montenegro vs England Probable Team!
Montenegro (4-5-1): Petkovic – Vesovic, Simic, Tomasevic, Stojkovic – Vukcevic, Kosovic, Jovovic, Ivanic, Jankovic – Mugosa.
England (4-3-3): Pickford – Chilwell, Maguire, Keane, Walker – Barkley, Henderson, Alli – Sterling, Kane, Sancho.
4. Information about direct meetings Montenegro vs England.
They were in the same preliminary group for both Euro 2012 and the 2014 World Cup.
In the 4 duels there were 3 draws and one victory for the English.
England’s only success came on its own, in Montenegro only ticking with draws.
Football Prediction of the Day Montenegro vs England
England, even away from home, should take possession of the ball longer and face the blocking of Montenegro. The technical quality of the English makes the prognosis in the success of visitors is the best guessing option for Monday’s match for the second round of the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
Bet Tips: England wins
Montenegro did not look bad against the Bulgarians, but England’s attack is too promising not to pick a tip on the goals of the guests.
The Sterling Triple – Kane – Sancho has worked well with the Czech Republic and now has that boost of confidence.
Without Savic in defensive hosts are more vulnerable.
For at least 2 goals in England, we have an excellent odds, and for a better odds I recommend a bet on both “Marks”. Southgate’s defense is the neuralgic point of the team.
Prediction Today: BTS/YES