Napoli and Liverpool meet again in the Champions League group stage, Liverpool was the one that came out better, even though there was a tie in the direct duels.
▪️It occupies the 5th position in the Serie A standings, having 2 victories and 1 defeat in the first 3 rounds. It has a positive goal, after having won with 4: 3 on the field of Fiorentina and with 2: 0, at home, with Sampdoria, losing away with ▪️Juventus, score 4: 3.Dries Mertens scored the double that brought the victory with Sampdoria, match in which he also made his new acquisition, Llorente. Milik and Hysaj are injured, Maksimovic going to play right back, as was the case in the Napoli match of the previous season, Liverpool failing to cross the line of defense of the Napoli.
▪️He is a leader in the Premier League, where he has already taken a 5-point lead over Manchester City. He leads it from victory to victory this season, having 5 wins from 5 matches in the Premier League, wins with Norwich, ▪️Southampton, Arsenal, Burnley and Newcastle. Sadio Mane and Salah scored the goals in the victory with Newcastle. Alisson Becker, Clyne and Naby Keita are injured in this game.
In the previous edition of the Champions League groups, Napoli prevailed on its own ground, scoring 1: 0, losing, with the same score, the result that allowed their elimination from the competition.
⚽ Napoli – Liverpool probable teams:
▫️Napoli (4-4-2): Meret; Maksimovic, Manolas, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Callejon, Allan, Fabian, Zielinski; Badge, Mertens. All. Ancelotti.
▫️Liverpool (4-3-3): Adrian; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Milner, Fabinho, Henderson; Mané, Firmino, Salah.
⚽What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 2-0 with Sampdoria
- Shape: W L W L L
▫️Napoli and Liverpool meet again in the Champions League groups on San Paolo.
▫️The two were in groups together and last season – each won by 1-0 at home.
▫️They met including friendly this summer, 3-0 score for the Italians, at Edinburgh.
▫️Italy’s runner-up, Napoli qualified directly in the Champions League groups.
▫️In the championship, the team has two wins (4-3 at Fiorentina and 2-0 with Sampdoria at the weekend) and one failure (3-4 at Juventus).
- Last result: 3-1 with Newcastle
- Shape: W W W W W
▫️Liverpool are the champions of the Champions League after 2-0 in the final with Tottenham.
▫️It was the second league final in a row for Cormorants, after 1-3 with Real Madrid in 2018.
▫️Last season, Liverpool finished in the second group won by PSG, of which Napoli and the Red Star were also included.
▫️Then, in the spring, the British went one after another to Bayern (3-1 overall), Porto (2-0 and 4-1) and Barcelona (0-3 and 4-0).
▫️Jurgen Klopp’s team lost all the group trips in 2018, 0-1 in Naples, 0-2 in Belgrade and 1-2 in Paris.
⚽News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
• Last season in the League, Napoli finished in 3 group with PSG, Liverpool and Red Star Belgrade.
• The Italians went to the Europa League in the spring, where they passed Club Brugge and RB Salzburg, to be eliminated by Arsenal in the semifinals.
• For the fourth year in a row, Napoli have not lost at home last season.
• He was 1-0 with Liverpool, 1-1 with PSG and 3-1 with Red Star. .
• At the weekend, Ancelotti’s band has an internal move to the newly promoted Lecce.
• The current season, Liverpool have won the European Super Cup, in the away matches with Chelsea.
• England’s runner-up last season, Liverpool are the only scorers after five stages in the Premier League.
• The only derby was 3-1 with Arsenal; the rest, 4-1 with Norwich, 2-1 at Saints, 3-0 at Burnley and 3-1 with Newcastle at the weekend.
• On Saturday, the Cormorants await a move to the newly promoted Sheffield United.
• In the last year, Liverpool and Naples have met four times (two officials and two friendly) and in neither match they scored both.
Football Prediction of the Day Napoli vs Liverpool
The Neapolitans play excellent on the attacking phase and we notice that they score on average three goals per meeting.
Cormorants are also in a form of envy at the beginning of the season. They also scored on average three goals per game in the Premier League. Their defenses are not working well and they have already scored from teams like Newcastle, Norwich or Southampton.
We will definitely be waiting for a good match and expect a rain of goals on San Paolo.
Bet Tips: Over 2.5 goals
Prediction Today: 1X & 0-4 goals