The most interesting match of Saturday’s Euro 2020 qualifiers will take place in Belgrade, where the host country, Serbia, will receive a visit to the European champion, Portugal.
It occupies the third position in Group B, one with only 5 nations, of which the other two are Ukraine, Luxembourg and Lithuania. He has only 4 points after the first 3 games, starting with a draw, even with Portugal, continuing with a heavy defeat, 5: 0 with Ukraine, gaining a victory in the last game, 4: 1, with Latvia.
He played only 2 games in this group, drawing in both games, first with Ukraine, score 0: 0 and then with the opponent in this game, Serbia, score 1: 1. She is the winner of League A, of the League of Nations, winning the final in front of the Netherlands, score 1: 0.The protagonist of a very interesting transfer in the summer, at Atletico Madrid, Joao Felix is ready for the debut in an official match, he playing only one match in the big national, in the League of Nations, with Switzerland. In maximum form at Olympiakos, Daniel Podence was summoned to the national premiere for these 2 games, according to TugaScout.
3 of the 5 direct meetings so far, ended in a tie, all 3 equal results being with the same score, 1: 1. However, Portugal managed to win in the other 2 games, in the qualifying campaign at Euro 2016, both games being won with a score of 2: 1.
2.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 4-1 with Lithuania
- Shape: W L D D W
- Serbia and Portugal meet in the fifth stage of the Euro 2020 preliminaries in Belgrade.
- The Serbs are 3 in Group B, with four points, as are Luxembourg in 2; Ukraine is the leader with ten points.
- Serbia went 1-1 in Portugal’s first match, lost 0-5 to Ukraine and took revenge on Lithuania, score 4-1.
- The Serbs won Romania’s group in the League of Nations, with Montenegro and Lithuania, and promoted from C to B.
- Last result: 1-0 with the Netherlands
- Shape: W W D D D
- Portugal is the penultimate in the group only because they played only two matches, both draws, which is right, 0-0 with Ukraine and 1-1 with Serbia.
- The Lusitanians won the most valuable stage in the League of Nations, after 3-1 with Switzerland in the semifinals and 1-0 with the Netherlands in the final.
- In groups, Portugal finished first, without fail with Italy and Poland.
- The Lusitanians did not miss 11 final tournaments, five world championships and six Europeans!
3.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- Between the League of Nations and the start of the preliminaries they made 1-1 friendly with Germany.
- Serbia has not qualified for the European Championships since 2000.
- Instead, he went to the World Cup, and last year, last year, failed to qualify in groups.
- Serbia has a series of four home games GG and over 2.5 goals; the last three games were victories.
- On Tuesday, a preliminary trip to Luxembourg follows.
Football Prediction of the Day Serbia vs Portugal
Before the triumph of 2016 (1-0 in the final with France), Portugal had lost the final home of 2004, 0-1 with Greece.The Portuguese have only one failure in the last 17 games (nine draws, seven wins).From five matches with the Serbs, the Lusitanians have not lost one, three draws and two successes, all GG.Portugal has four wins in the last four preliminary rounds, in Denmark, Armenia, Albania and even Serbia (2-1 in October 2015).Tuesday follows a preliminary trip to Lithuania.
Bet Tips: Portugal